Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas cards

I originally didn't plan on doing Christmas cards. Then one of my closest friends asked me if I was going to, then I got all sorts of excited about it! So, while we were in Poky for Thanksgiving my sister took family pictures of us, and I took her family pictures. For Christmas cards of course :) 

For a few reasons I decided not to do them. Well, mostly because I just want to print them through Costco but I don't think I will be going to Poky again in time to pick them up and get them sent out.   

We had a lot of fun taking the pictures so even if I am not using them for anything it wasn't a wast of time. Michael said we should just send one out electronically. Blogging about it is close enough. Right? 

Michael isn't really a fan of me wearing any lip color.. because we give each other lots of kisses. He doesn't like getting lip stick all over him so it is rare that I have anything on my lips. I put some on for pictures anyway. Oops. :) 

P.s. this is my Black Friday success coat I posted previously about 






Happy December everyone

and Merry Christmas!!! 

Love, the happy Winters couple :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment