Friday, December 21, 2012

Birthday

Michael didn't want much for his birthday this year. 

He asked for pie. 

Check :) 

Andes mint 
 Also, his birthday landed on a Thursday. He works every weekday evening so I knew we wouldn't be doing much on his birthday. So the Saturday before we celebrated it kinda. I took him to the Hobbit. I'll be honest.. I was kinda falling asleep through the whole thing. At one point Michael actually leaned over to me and said "Michelle.. you have to stop snoring.." oops. 

So if you want a review on the Hobbit I am not your girl. I'm sure it was very good for those who read the books.. :) 

On his actual birthday he wanted to do nothing but be lazy and stay at home all day and then go to Nielsen's before he went to work. 


It is right across the street from Porter Park in Rexburg. That Park is probably one of my favorite things in the town. He was nice enough to walk though the park with me even though it was freezing! 

And! there is a new Deseret Book here! Also across the street from the park. So we had to go check it out. It is awesome! It is like a small version of the one in Salt lake. I could just go hang out in there. I love looking at the art there. I read him every birthday card in the store before we left. I was rather excited about them.

   


clearly he was more excited about the one with the cute bride and groom on it that says eternal bliss.. because that is us of course. 

So he goes to work and I wanted to decorate our appartment a little and then we could have our own little party with his pie when he got off work! As soon as he left I walked to Broulims to buy balloons  only to find out that there aren't any. Apparently there is a helium shortage. I had no idea! I guess it is like common knowledge that there is a helium shortage. I should have been more educated on the matter. I was feeling a little embarrassed asking for balloons in the middle of a helium drought. The lady that I asked looked at me like I was an idiot for asking. I went back home feeling a little pathetic and balloon-less. So I improvised with those tissue ball things the best I could with what I had :) 


I was so excited for him to get home!! 

I yelled surprise when he walked in :) 

Just kidding I didn't.. but I should have


  
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment