Saturday, June 2, 2012

upstairs neighbors

When we were getting ready to move to Rexburg we often prayed that we would make friends quickly. Friends that we could go on double dates with, or share food that is to much for 2 people with. I had those friends in Pocatello, and that was most difficult for me to leave. Thankfully, soon after we moved here we met our first friends! 

Meet the Higleys :) 

Adam & Emily

They are our upstairs neighbors, so fun to have them upstairs :) 

Tonight we had a date night!! Emily and I made dinner for our wonderful husbands. Something we found on  pinterest of course. Wingers sticky fingers..YUM!! They were SUPER easy to make. I highly recommend them. Especially if you love Wingers like we do. 

Impressed? 

you should be :) 

and then we picnicked it up at this beautiful field across the street from our apartments. 


We then headed back to the Higley household to eat desert, which I will not post a picture of because we over cooked it, haha but its ok! Now we know how to make them better next time! 
We played Mario Party until Michael decided it was time to get back to his homework. Gotta keep those A's up! So we ended the night a little early, but its ok because it gave me some time to keep up on my new blogging obsession :) 

3 comments:

  1. Blog away sister. I miss you and want to keep up on your life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We need to get together too!! I saw Katie (castro/goulding) the other day on campus and we decided we HAVE to play all together soon!! Steven & I move back to Poky end of July so we're running short on time! Let's get planning :) love you!

    ReplyDelete