Wednesday, June 13, 2012

date

Growing up as an LDS girl you always have a dream of eventually going to the temple. Wondering what your future prince will be like and how you will feel on your special day. During the dreaming you develop an opinion of what temple is the prettiest. For most girls it seems they choose something far away. like.. San Diego! because, why not? Its beautiful! But, somehow for some reason we overlook what is closest to us. It was just recently the I discovered the Idaho Falls temple is gorgeous!


 Odd that I grew up 45 min away from it but didn't realize how great it really is until recently. Its kinda like those people who grew up in Pocatello griping about how horrible it is, until they move to Rexburg and then they are like oh! Pocatello really isnt that bad! By the way, I was never one of those people. But, that's kinda what its like. Not appreciating what is closest to you because as humans for some reason we always want what we don't have. 
Anyway..


recently Michael and I went on a double date with the Mandy and Britt Coray, two of my favorite people :) 


We met up in Idaho Falls were we went to the temple.

And then we went to Snake Bite. 



Strange name for a restaurant I think, but great hamburgers! 

Great date :) And today I am thankful that Pocatello isn't to far away from Rexburg. Because I miss my loved ones in Pocatello all the time. Its nice to make a short drive to see them. Its hard to be far away from people that you love! Like my sister Marsha lives in Nevada, and she and I would hang out every day if we could. But instead we just miss each other all the stinkin time. 

makes me thankful for eternal families. 
We are lucky to have temples :) 



2 comments:

  1. Michelle.... I completely agree. I am in love with the Idaho falls temple ever since I received my endowment there. Sooooooo glad I got married there. At first I was anti Idaho falls temple. I wanted to get married in salt lake or somewhere else....but Norman of course had been to the idahofalls temple multiple times and said it was
    His favorite and wanted to be married there so... I caved. But now that I did I am so grateful because it is so beautiful. Honestly probably my fav thus far.

    ReplyDelete