Monday, November 5, 2012

his latest accomplishment

Just a short update..

 Michael came home from work on Friday night with some great news! His supervisor pulled him away from his work for a moment to promote him to Team Lead!! :) 

I am very proud of him

I'm so lucky to have a husband that has been blessed with many talents

Since November has begun many people have been listing things they are thankful for day by day on Facebook and Instagram. Seeing posts of others has led me to think of the many things that I am thankful for. I have found myself emotional while trying to express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for Michael. Its an impossible task. I can in no words describe how much he means to me. He has exceeded my expectations completely. Then I just get more emotional thinking of all the other people and blessings I have in my life. November is a great month! I am so happy that we have thanksgiving as a holiday to remind us of how truly lucky we really are.

Happy November everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment