Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween

As disappointing as it is Michael and I have work and such so we haven't been preparing costumes or parties like I had hoped. However, we did go to Dr. Slaughters so we have had a little bit of Halloween excitement :) 

For the past 2 years the Farrs Crew took a little drive to Idaho Falls to visit Dr. Slaughters 

year one

year two 
It kinda became tradition, well at least Mandy and I feel like it is.. So we did it again :) 

year three
It was probably the highlight of my October. That and working at a straw maze! My friend Ashley gave me a job for the month and we have had some good times together :) When we aren't freezing to death. And when she hasn't been having false labor contractions.. haha its been fun :)  I'm glad I have had it.

Fall is my favorite season. I have decided it is because its so short. All the other seasons I get sick of and i'm ready for the next! But with fall, it begins, its pretty and perfectly chill for about two weeks, and then it snows and its over. You have to enjoy it while it lasts! Rexburg has some areas where there are lots of beautiful trees, I loved watching the leaves change.  But as of this week the snow has come and I could not be more excited for Christmas!!

Its our little families first Christmas and I have all these ideas of how I want to spend it! I'm excited about continuing Quinn family traditions and starting new ones. I'm not sure what those new ones are yet, so if anyone has any family holiday traditions I would love to hear about them!

Starting in November I will be decorating Thoroughly. Taking down the fall and putting up the Winter :) We're looking forward to having a little Christmas joy in our little home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment