Tuesday, August 7, 2012

vacation

In 3 to 4 days Michael and I will be taking a summer vacation to visit some of my favorite people on the planet. 

THE MILLWARDS 
also known as my sister and her family :) 

YAY!! I cant wait!! We're leaving on Friday! (that is if Michael can get off work a day early..) If not we'll leave on Saturday. I'm keepin my fingers crossed for Friday. Because 1 more day or vacation = even more happiness. 

In anticipation of going on this exciting trip I have been thinking a whole bunch about my last trip to visit them. We made some great memories that week. It seems like FOREVER ago. but really it was just under a year ago last September.

 That was a splendid week full of 

inside ferris wheel rides
coloring 
delicious home made food 
Trader Joe's
puzzles 
sandy beaches 
dance parties 
the Tangled soundtrack 
watersides 
the spider man dance 
shaky diving boards 
Donald Duck 
laugh attacks 
late nights 
children's books 
in and out 
pasta made from scratch
 and.. 

lots of tears when the week ended. 











Looking forward to creating more good memories :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment