Thursday, April 10, 2014

a little bit sappy

So we have been married for two years now. Its strange that its only been two years. I remember what life was like before we were married obviously.. but it also seems as though we have always been together. 

We celebrated our anniversary the usual way.. Olive Garden, hot tubbing, sparkling cider..


in these super classy Hampton Inn cups and staying up late talking about our favorite memories from the past year. We did plan on going to Ijump that night but it was a little busy. So we went yesterday and took our friends Porter and Emily with us. 

It was kind of a blast :) 


What can I say? I'm in love. Marrying him has been the best decision I have ever made. I honestly didn't know how lucky I was until after we were married. I knew I wanted to marry him because of all the classic reasons. He had everything I wanted in a husband, but now that we are married I have found that he also has everything I didn't know I wanted. I got so lucky. 

Lately we have been spending our time trying to enjoy every second possible together before school starts. Its always bitter sweet when he goes back. The sweet part is its nice to feel like we are progressing. The bitter part is the homework. Oh so much homework. Not a whole lot of time spent together when there is that much homework. I cant complain though, we are still very lucky to see each other every day :) I would have killed just to hear his voice at one point of our relationship. Waiting for him definitely taught me to be thankful for every moment we spend together.

Michael is my favorite person in the world. Lucky for me i'm his favorite too. :)

2 comments:

  1. Homework is RIGHT... I hate it so much. Norman has so much all the time so I'm pumped for this week break where he can relax and we can enjoy some time together Without homework looming over his head. What is Michael going into?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morg.. I'm not really sure how I am JUST seeing this! He is going into exercise phys. Then PT school when we finish here!

      Delete